As at: 31 MARCH 2020
We know you have very valid concerns about COVID-19 and what it means if you’re currently building a new FHOC home or considering First Home Owners Centre as your new home builder.
At First Home Owners Centre, we’re doing our best to ensure our business remains steady, with your health and the health of our people and trades our number one priority.
If you are an existing customer, we are still building your new home.
If you are a potential customer, we are still taking sales and are operationally up and running to continually manage your new home project.
There are a few important things to note about our business, regardless of what stage you are at in your build journey, after the most recent Federal Government announcement on Tuesday 24 March regarding the Government’s COVID-19 protection measures:
- Our private display appointments will adhere to rigorous social distancing protocols and hygiene measures
- Our Style Central selection studio will remain open for private appointments with very tight access regulations, social distancing protocols and increased hygiene measures in place
- Our office-based team members are dispersed across our office complex with many working from home with modified systems and processes to allow them to work remotely and seamlessly as possible
- Our construction teams are continuing to supervise and oversee all jobs that are currently on site
- Our trades are continuing to work on site adopting rigorous distance and safety measures
- We will continue to pass all deposits, pre-construction contracts and contracts through our work pipeline to ensure all current new home contracts can commence construction as quickly as possible
Should you have any queries about your new home project, please reach out to your usual FHOC contact or contact FHOC Head Office on 6144 5588.
We have established virtual meeting protocols for our new home consultants. At this time, you can:
- View our homes online
- Submit an online sales enquiry
- Telephone us to speak to a new home consultant on 6144 5588
We appreciate the uncertainty that many of you must be feeling. We remain as committed as ever to building you a home so you can love where you live. Together with the HIA and our peers, we are continuing to advocate the federal and state governments that the Building and Construction industry remains an ongoing essential service.
Thank you for your understanding. We will provide further updates as circumstances evolve and new information comes to light.
Chief Executive Officer